Will you be our future Junior Operations Officer?
Are you a recent graduate who’s looking for a first job where you’ll quickly gain responsibilities and experience? Do you like the world of startups? Then Edebex is for you!
Edebex is a marketplace that enables companies to improve their cash flow by selling their outstanding invoices to investors.
Each month, we see a two-figure growth in the volume of invoices exchanged on our platform, and have started an international expansion focused on the European market.
As well, we’re first and foremost an enthusiastic team who all enjoy working in a friendly multicultural environment.
Our Junior Operations Officers are responsible for providing operational support to companies who want to place their invoices for sale on our platform.
You duties will include:
- Calling companies that have shown an interest in our solution by asking to be contacted
- Assisting new clients with the completion of their registration process and answering all their questions
- Helping new clients place their first invoices on sale and verifying with them that these invoices actually meet our criteria
- Calling the debtor companies of invoices placed on sale, when it is the first time they have appeared on our system, in order to explain how we operate, provide reassurance and answer their questions
- Supporting sellers through all stages of the process
- Ensuring the administrative follow-up of all operations
- Perfectly fluent in Dutch or French with a good level of English
- Precise and rigorous, organisation is one of your strengths
- Independent and resourceful, you embrace learning and innovation
- Equipped with good people skills, you are capable of establishing relationships of trust with your contacts
- Interested in new technology
Edebex offers you
- A varied and enriching position
- A flat structure in close collaboration with the management team
- Motivated team and friendly working environment